Assistant Supervisor – face to face interviewing
TNS advises clients on specific growth strategies around new market entry, innovation, brand switching and stakeholder management, based on long-established expertise and market-leading solutions. With a presence in over 80 countries, TNS has more conversations with the world’s consumers than anyone else and understands individual human behaviours and attitudes across every cultural, economic and political region of the world. TNS is part of Kantar, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Supervisor to support our team of Market Research Interviewers in our Montreal office. Under direction of the Regional Supervisor, you will help to hire, train, coach and motivate interviewing staff. You will also assist in managing market research projects, performing quality control, maintaining performance reports and other administrative duties as required.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00; some evening / weekend work may be required
- Some supervisory experience, preferably in Market Research, including training, coaching and supporting team members in meeting production and quality targets.
- Basic computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License and occasional access to vehicle
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Bilingualism (English and French); fluency in any other language, an asset
- Competitive wages (starting at $30k/annum)
- Compensation for transportation expenses
- Health and dental benefits
- Opportunity for growth
For additional information or to apply for this position please contact:
Eve Bennett at: 514-935-6770