As a global research company with operations in over 70 countries, TNS is well-positioned to take on international research projects that build on our reputation and provide the best level of service for our clients. Our Multi-Country Projects (MCP) procedures have been formulated by a team of colleagues from across the Group to make the most of this opportunity. Implementing these procedures worldwide will help us to benefit fully from our global network of offices.
The ultimate objective? A simple, efficient, clearly communicated one-stop shopping approach for client service teams to sell and execute MCP studies.
We will work with our client service team and our MCP colleagues overseas to provide excellent responsiveness, competitive pricing and project execution support for international studies.
TNS has an extensive network of offices in over 80 countries worldwide, combining global perspective with local understanding.
Breadth of TNS Multicountry capabilties
If your needs are to think globally and act locally, we can accommodate. Quite often, local managers want to have a lot of influence over how methodologies are adapted to local needs, while benefiting from expertise, technology, and coordination at regional and global levels.
TNS can provide the expertise, technology, and coordination, from the global level to the local level:
- Local TNS staff provide culturally appropriate advice and interpret findings in context, leading to appropriate implications and recommendations for local action
- Can locally manage, execute fieldwork, check quality, analyze, interpret, present, and consult, as needed
- Local TNS offices can cover the vast majority of your needs, but TNS can also coordinate work with other research agencies to provide a harmonious fit with local managers' needs
- Consistent standards of process, conduct, and excellence applied globally
- Dedication of key TNS team members leads to greater intimacy of our relationship
- Intimacy with your thinking helps TNS to translate research into insight, driving action plans
- Technology to globally implement standards and integrate information to help you to see the global picture
- Streamlined processes for faster delivery, higher quality, and lower cost